Hi, my name is wheels228! — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi, my name is wheels228!

Hello. I'm new here.  I have Spastic Quadriplegia with limited use of my arms and hands.  For the past 25 years I've struggled with being unable to masturbate or look at my own genitals in a mirror.
ideally i would like some kind of male therapist to come into my home to give me a genital massage and to help me touch and see the parts of my body i've never been able to before.
Can anybody advise me please. Any other advice would be appreciated.


  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 8,193

    Scope community team

    edited December 2019
    Hello @wheels228 and a very warm welcome to the community.
    There are a couple of places that may be able to help you with this:

    www.tlc-trust.org.uk is for disabled men and women to access responsible sex workers, therapists and educators with advice and guidelines, and helps people with disabilities and mobility issues explore the physical side of relationships.

    There's also www.outsiders.org.uk which is a self-help group for physically and socially impaired people to find relationships and provide peer support.

    I hope that helps, but if you have any other questions, please let us know.
    Community Manager

    Tell us how to make the community better for you. Complete our feedback form.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,565 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @wheels228. :)


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.