Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
We were really worried about my husband being changed from DLA to PIP. It took forever. We received the letter in July and returned the form almost immediately. Lousy GP refused to help. Interview was October 4th. The decision came thru in late November. He's been upped to enhanced daily living. Keeps the enhanced movilify and therefore the mutability car and the award is for 10 years. DLA finishes 17th December. PIP starts 18th December. It's been a nightmare bit all came good. Now I'm in the middle of as I've been diagnosed with MS. Not as worried as anything I get will be extra and I have lots of support from MS nurse and neurologist etc. Hope everyone else has had positive results too
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.