Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hi, my name is Doreen143!
Hello my name is Doreen I've had Chronic brittle asthma for 20 years,in 2015 I couldn't walk after having mri scans xrays and blood test I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis Rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia. I'm finding life really difficult at the moment,I've come off Tramadol 50mg×3 three times a day,stop Morphine patches 50mg . I was taking Methotrexate (chemotherapy tablet)but the side effects where very bad,so after lots of visits to Rheumatologist I'm now taking Leflunomide 10mg a day also Sulfasalazine 1500mg morning and night. First tablets I'm getting some relief from But the side effects dizziness and nausea are not good. Hospital and doctors saying to stick with it because they are common side effects and should pass. I'm on home oxygen for my asthma so really don't have a life. So just hoping thing are going to get better. I'm 61
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 611 Work and employment
- 512 Education
- 930 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 683 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.