Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi my name is Sam
I've got Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, Anxiety Depression.I live with my husband and two children age 11 and 15.I feel quite alone with these conditions,and although I battle on and keep home for them and myself ,I sometimes feel like I'm at my wits end.I have no family to help ,my husband suffers with nerve damage and has to have injections in his neck and spine.We have no living parents now and it's only been a year since my mum died ,I'd been the one doing the care providing for her and in the last year leading to her passing found it a strain both physically and mentally. I'm not sure what help I could recieve but just telling someone helps slightly.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.