Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

put into LCWRA group. When shouldl I receive first payment?

Hi I got informed on the 13th dec that I have been put into the LCWRA group
I put my 1st fit note in on the 13th Aug . when do you think I should receive my first payment

thanks for everyone's time :smiley:
ste 

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

It will depend when your assessment period is because there's a full 3 month waiting period.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • ste211270ste211270 Member Posts: 4 Listener
    Hi poppy 

thanks for reply my first fit note was for 3 months period I gave that into UC on the 13th aug 
    No problem, when is your assessment period for UC? without knowing this i won't be able to help you further.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
    If you don't understand what the assessment period is then when did you first start your claim for UC? then i'll be able to work out when your assessment period is.
    Ar right ok I had to start my UC claim on 9th aug I was self employed but got signed of sick by my dr I get paid UC on the 15th of the month 

thanks ste
    Thanks for that. This means that you'll receive the extra LCWRA element starting in your January payment and then every month after that.
    thanks poppy  :)
Sign in or join us to comment.