put into LCWRA group. When shouldl I receive first payment? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

put into LCWRA group. When shouldl I receive first payment?

ste211270
ste211270 Community member Posts: 4 Connected
Hi I got informed on the 13th dec that I have been put into the LCWRA group
I put my 1st fit note in on the 13th Aug . when do you think I should receive my first payment

thanks for everyone's time :smiley:
ste 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

It will depend when your assessment period is because there's a full 3 month waiting period.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • ste211270
    Hi poppy 

thanks for reply my first fit note was for 3 months period I gave that into UC on the 13th aug 
  • poppy123456
    No problem, when is your assessment period for UC? without knowing this i won't be able to help you further.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • poppy123456
    If you don't understand what the assessment period is then when did you first start your claim for UC? then i'll be able to work out when your assessment period is.
  • ste211270
    Ar right ok I had to start my UC claim on 9th aug I was self employed but got signed of sick by my dr I get paid UC on the 15th of the month 

thanks ste
  • poppy123456
    Thanks for that. This means that you'll receive the extra LCWRA element starting in your January payment and then every month after that.
  • ste211270
    thanks poppy  :)

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.