Work and Capability Assessment — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Work and Capability Assessment

travis50
travis50 Member Posts: 13 Connected
I am currently claiming ESA WRAG--they sent me for Work and Capability Assessment on November 26th. 2019.  Terrible interview, and I took anti depressants with me and explained my situation as best I could, but I feel that this time they are going to stop my ESA. I had no other proof with me. I have problems getting outside. Even putting the rubbish bags out is a problem. First thing Assessor said to me, was. 'You made it here okay' after I'd told him about my acute anxiety going out. I'm 55, in the depths of despair, and I fear I'm not going to make it through. The election result has done nothing to lift my spirits. I now worry that because I haven't heard anything, they are going to wait until after Christmas to stop my ESA. I don't know what would happen then. Can anyone give me any clues at all as to what may happen, and why it's been two weeks or more since I had my Assessment and heard nothing? Thank you. 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.