Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi my name is Olivia Baxter and I'm 21 with 2 children and I suffer with severe depression and anxiety I also have panic attacks when walking round town ect due to of been in a domestic relationship in past and its affected me in the long run as I always freak out when my new partner comes near me just to hug me and the past year and a half that I've been out of that violent relationship I've been hearing voices and seeing things that aren't there and aren't real I've been put on sertraline 50mg and I'm wanting to be able to meet new people and make new friends as cause of my violent ex I've lost a lot of mates and I was wondering if anyone is going through all this as well and I was wanting some advice on how to control the voices in my head and how to control my panic attacks please thank you
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 925 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.