Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is mermaid2020!
Hi I have a mild learning disability and I also got dyslexia i suffer with anxiety where I panic allot when I am on public transport when it’s dark and I don’t know where I am going I had a full blown panic attack when my Nan past away on the 9th October 2019 when the under takers took her away and my mum was with me and she was telling me to breath and stand up and also I suffer with police men’s foot where I get really bad pains in my heels when I stand or seat for too long or when I even walk and I al so suffer with sciatica as well and I even got cysts in both of my breaths as well
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 841 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 304 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 707 Chronic pain and pain management
- 719 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.