Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Hi, my name is barryrita!

barryritabarryrita Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello this last 6 month I have difficulty walking it started with cartilage trouble in knees and sciatica now I'm unable to walk I'm scared to go back doctors in case its serious also I feel as though I have a knot in my back 

Replies

• thespicemanthespiceman Member Posts: 6,408 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @barryrita    Pleased to meet you.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

Sorry to hear this. Please if I can suggest you need to go to the Doctors.

I am one of the team of community champions.  We guide, advise and help members of our community.

We as a community are not medical professionals but would stress speak to your Doctor.

I do understand being frightened and scared but your health is important.

Please make an appointment asap.

Please if I can help with anything else. Please contact the community.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community champion Posts: 7,175 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @barryrita :) Sorry to hear this has been happening, as @thespiceman suggested, it is best to see your GP - I understand it is daunting, but it is the best option.
    Community Champion
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 6,897 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2019
    Hi @barryrita - Welcome to the community. I'm sorry to read about your recent difficulties. I always think the worst thing about any problem(s) is not knowing; so it's best to find out. I agree that going to your GP to discuss this with is the best thing to do.
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing Team, Community Team Posts: 7,951 Scope community team
    While I completely understand not wanting to go back to the GP, @barryrita, if it is serious, it's better to confront it now. :smile:
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
Sign in or join us to comment.