universal credit — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

universal credit

kara1976 Member Posts: 4 Listener
I’ve been signed off work sick for 3 weeks,I’ve been in my job ten years so get full pay apart from the first 3 days,Iam a single parent so receive universal credit,do I have to tell them I’ve been signed off ? 
Thanx in advance 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.