Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hi, my name is allyparker!
Hi I’ve just joined, I have fibromyalgia ,ME , COPD ankylosis spondylitis stenosis amongst other things iv got a daughter 13 with Autism and PDA AND SEVERE ANXIETY AND A 30 year old son with extreme ADHD AND PERSONALITY DISORDER, my mum used to help me but has now got Parkinson’s agrophobia and depression so I’m now caring for her too... would be nice to be able to talk to people. As iv slowly lost slit of friends threw having to stay home iv got a few good friends that have stuck by me but I understand it’s hard for people to understand
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 689 Autism and neurodiversity
- 821 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.