PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Dla

sam10sam10 Member Posts: 4 Listener
hi all,
 Anyone no anything about dla thank you 

Replies

• Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @sam10 what would you like to know about DLA? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • sam10sam10 Member Posts: 4 Listener
    Thank you for quick response, my son Dla got refused last jan long story short it went to tribunal 2 jan 2020 I won my sons case, he’s been awarded high care low mobility I had a phone call Monday from dla to verify my bank account details just wondering if anyone on here has been in the same situation as myself thank you 😊
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome.

Great news on the Tribunal win. Although i'm not really sure exactly what your question is. Are you asking how long it takes to receive back dated money?
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
    Hi there thanks for the response yes not sure how long it all takes thank you 
    No problem. It can take anything from 2-8 weeks. Sometimes sooner.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
    Thank you poppy your so helpful 😊
    You're welcome :)
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @sam10. :)
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
Sign in or join us to comment.