Wca on wednesday
Comments
-
@pollyanna1052
When I said no way could I wait that long the receptionist actually got on the phone and was trying to rearrange for this coming week!! I was saying No, just leave me alone for a bit!
They are going to let the system generate the next appointment she said.
Whatever that means.....0 -
@OverlyAnxious
I currently have the PIP claim forms to fill in.
The thing that bothers me with the WCA is they can read thru all the paperwork I have about my ASD, social anxiety disorder, depression and general anxiety. Why do they need to put me, and you, thru so much stress that it can cause physical symptoms? Or anyone for that matter who can provide enough written evidence from health professionals.
It seems unfair, and a waste of money and time.1
Categories
- All Categories
- 16.4K Start here and say hello!
- 7.7K Coffee lounge
- 122 Games den
- 1.8K People power
- 189 Announcements and information
- 25.8K Talk about life
- 6.2K Everyday life
- 436 Current affairs
- 2.5K Families and carers
- 885 Education and skills
- 2K Work
- 630 Money and bills
- 3.8K Housing and independent living
- 1.2K Transport and travel
- 679 Relationships
- 1.6K Mental health and wellbeing
- 2.6K Talk about your impairment
- 885 Rare, invisible, & undiagnosed conditions
- 948 Neurological impairments and pain
- 2.3K Cerebral Palsy Network
- 1.3K Autism and neurodiversity
- 41.7K Talk about your benefits
- 6.2K Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- 20.6K PIP, DLA, ADP & AA
- 9.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 5.4K Benefits and income
