Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Wca on wednesday
I'm very anxious about it but I'm just generally anxious all the time anyway if that makes sense. I have the aq50 forms and paperwork from the autism diagnostic centre. I have last two letters from counsellors, one confirming I have depression and high anxiety, and the other discharging me as they think it's down to autism. (They did refer me to social Prescribing, who I havent yet heard from and dont like the sound of what they do anyway). Think that's all I can take as supporting evidence, apart from ID of course. Going alone as fell out with person who helped me with the form and was coming with me. Probably better as I'll only have one person to deal with, that's bad enough. What can I expect on the day, and is there anything else I can take as support, and what do I say. I'm not very good at expressing myself.
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 610 Work and employment
- 511 Education
- 930 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 683 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.