Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Back to work

ozzleo60ozzleo60 Member Posts: 3 Listener
I have been diagnosed with PAD and had a stent implantation in  my right leg .My condition is worse .I have had two assessments but they're wanting me back to work .

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

I'm assuming you're talking about the work capability assessment, is that correct? If so then were you found fit for work? If so then when was the decision made?
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • ozzleo60ozzleo60 Member Posts: 3 Listener
    My last assessment was 6 months agy
    Were you found fit for work? If so did you ask for the Mandatory Reconsideration then Tribunal? Sorry but more information is needed to be able to help you further.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • ozzleo60ozzleo60 Member Posts: 3 Listener
    Thanks for your reply I will contact UC tomorrow 
    No problem. Unfortunately, i can't advise without knowing all of the details.
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,954

Scope community team

Hi @ozzleo60. Did you manage to get through to UC?
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
  • Joanne_ScopeJoanne_Scope Scope helpline, Scope adviser Posts: 190 Pioneering
    Hi @ozzleo60

Have you contacted the British heart Foundation to see if they can support you with your claim? They also have an online community and you may be able to ask them specific questions about your condition.
    Joanne 
    Scope
Sign in or join us to comment.