Back to work — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Back to work

ozzleo60
ozzleo60 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
I have been diagnosed with PAD and had a stent implantation in  my right leg .My condition is worse .I have had two assessments but they're wanting me back to work .

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,368 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

I'm assuming you're talking about the work capability assessment, is that correct? If so then were you found fit for work? If so then when was the decision made?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • ozzleo60
    My last assessment was 6 months agy
  • poppy123456
    Were you found fit for work? If so did you ask for the Mandatory Reconsideration then Tribunal? Sorry but more information is needed to be able to help you further.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • ozzleo60
    Thanks for your reply I will contact UC tomorrow 
  • poppy123456
    No problem. Unfortunately, i can't advise without knowing all of the details.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,836 Scope online community team
    Hi @ozzleo60. Did you manage to get through to UC?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Joanne_Alumni
    Joanne_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 188 Pioneering
    Hi @ozzleo60

Have you contacted the British heart Foundation to see if they can support you with your claim? They also have an online community and you may be able to ask them specific questions about your condition.
    Joanne 
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.