Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Research on Private Rental
I’m looking for some help and feedback from wheelchair users who are looking for, having issues with private rental properties.
We are a private property letting company, looking to convert some studio flats and one bed flats to make them accessible and available to wheelchairs users.
What I want to know is what is important to you? This is not about the cost of rent, this is about what would make a rental property appeal to you.
If you would be interested in completing a survey, (link to follow) I would be really grateful for your input.
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.