Studying in future — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Studying in future

kami24 Member Posts: 402 Pioneering
So I have mental health issues and I am on pip and esa. I studied previously years ago and I would like to go back to college and study something different more suitable as back then I just chose anything what I thought was relevant at the time. Anyway, I wouldn't mind paying partially for the course but would it affect my benefits?? 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.