Widowed Parents Allowance — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Widowed Parents Allowance

amandadee Member Posts: 7 Listener
edited January 2020 in Universal Credit (UC)
I do not get payments on Universal Credits and I have recently been assessed for ESA and been put in the support group for ESA but have been told I do not get any payments there either.  I have a pension from my late husband and I am in receipt of Widowed parents allowance. I was under the Impression there would be no cap under my circumstances regarding widowed parents allowance and that payment would not be included in the calculations or deductions when working out ESA. I have no clue about benefits at all so could really do with some help.
Thank you in advance



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.