Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi I have mental health issues and feel paranoid alot due to my issues and autism too. However I currently rent a flat privately and I am very unhappy here as the weird druggie man below never goes out anywhere and coughs constantly loudly and is banging around and I need a bungalow or house but will the council help me rent a place with no one above or below me?? I have been advised to get a note from the doctor and give this to the council for them to try to consider it for me. I have never had council housing before and if I find a one bed house private then I would obviously go for that.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.