Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Citizens advise bureau.

Hi. I am getting ESA in the support group. I was told by the Citizens advice bureau that I can't start an online business work from home unless I stop my ESA is that true? because I haven't started up the business and I haven't made any money and they told me I need to report taxes straight away? 


Sign in or join us to comment.