Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is samfits99!
I just would like some advice please. I’m Sammie. I got awarded PIP for 5 years, my claim runs out on March 25th 2021. I called up to see when I will get the forms they said it would be September/ October time and said I have a bit of time left so don’t need to keep calling up. Stupid question but what do they mean? Sorry I am a bit slow people. they just say I have a bit of time left ( I had a paper based assessment), as I am aggressive and have a lot of issues so can’t attend them. when the forms come again will I have to write it all out again? someone said it won’t be as big this time when I get the form is this correct? thank you everyone that gets back to my big post I really do appreciate it.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.