Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Hi, my name is daisey!

daiseydaisey Member Posts: 1 Listener

hi  I will be 64 on 28th Feb. 20020, I am on ESA and in the support group, I am on high mobility and med care [pip] till November  2020 .will I still get PIP when I get my state pension and also pension credit ? please

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

PIP will continue once you reach state pension age providing you still have an award in place.

Claiming pension credit when you reach state pension age will totally depend on your circumstances.

As your PIP award ends in November this year then you'll soon receive a review form to fill out an return. Reviews take place 6 months before the award is due to end.

Hope this helps.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 7,449 Disability Gamechanger
    @daisey Hello and welcome to the community its nice to have new members here. Im glad you have had your query answered. Have a good look round the community and feel free to join in any posts  
  • AilsAils Community champion Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @daisey and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  If we can be of any further help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
Sign in or join us to comment.