Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Work health programme
I have recently heard about the work health programme, my work coach mentioned it to me. when I was little I had Petti mals, (childhood epilepsy). was on medication till I was 5, and it seemed to stop, it has left me with co-ordination issues, slower at doing basic things. my self esteem has been worn down, I was registered disabled, but due to cut in funds, and the place closing|(work link). this fizzled out. I have told work coach and he has been ok, but I don't know if he took it seriously. my mum has put something in writing about it. I just want to be given a chance and patience and understanding shown, as I never have had this. I want my issues to be taken into account.
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.