Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
My PIP was stopped after transferring from DLA
Hi I'm just wondering if anyone can help me I have had my DLA stopped last year as I was told I dont fit the criteria and I was told I'm not disabled all because I have had a child apparently my disability has magically disappeared.wheni had my assessment the person who assesed discriminated me and I have sent a letter in to tribunal now along with a copy of my medical records and letter from doctors to.i would like to know what else I need to send in to them I suffer from server severe anxiety and depression I had a stroke from being in side my mom to being delivered this has caused me to have right hemiparisis learning difficulties and cerebral infarcts I struggle with everything but have adapted to do things the way is easy for my self hope some one can help me many thanks
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.