Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Need advice for playing Call of Duty game one handed
Hi all, I need some advice for myself in terms of gaming. I only have full use of my left hand and very limited use of my right. I’m interested in gaming and can play certain games on consoles, such as crash bandicoot with the controls mapped to the left side as that has limited controls required for play.
I want to get into Modern Warfare on PS4 to play with my family and my boyfriend. Is there any way I can play call of duty game with the standard controller? One idea I did have would be to use a PS move navigation controller to control shooting, moving and certain camera controls if I switched the control scheme to legacy, so moving the stick left and right would control the camera. Would this be possible?
Any other suggestions would be appreciated thanks in advance
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 290 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.