Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Not Awarded Mobility Element
Can anyone give me some advice please I have been disabled all of my life I have Hydrcephalus which among other things limits my mobility before the government changed the benefits from DLA to PIP I was on the higher rate when it was changed I was awarded PIP with higher rate care & absolutely nothing for the mobility component which was appealed the decision was still the same we then appealed to the tribunal the form was returned at the end of December but I have heard nothing at all from them not even a acknowledgement that they have recieved my appeal letter can anyone tell me if this is normal
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 907 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 690 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.