Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Iam on pip low rate on care. I got ten points on the mobilty side. Planning and following a journey. It's says I need help following a unfamiliar journey. So I have asked for a blue badge. Only to be told by Norfolk county council that I can't have one because it doesn't say I get anxious or scarred going out ECT. I was a security guard and was taken hostage on the van a was working on. I've got servere depression and anxiety. Having a blue badge would give me part of my life back. As I use taxis at the moment for shopping and a going to the hospital as they can drop me off close to the door. I get very anxious going out. And finding parking spaces is very stressful. I thought with ten points for mobility would get me a blue badge. Iam waiting for them to look at my application again. Hopefully they will change there mind.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.