Esa form stuck in house — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Esa form stuck in house

I need some advise I try calling jobcentre but I couldn’t get thought guess it be Monday but I just got my esa50 form I can’t get out house stuck in cause virus how am I post get form fill in so worried now need advise.


  • Zenkoblue
    Zenkoblue Member Posts: 96 Courageous
    Hey all

    well I did it I fill in the form on my own with lots spelling mistakes and horrible written I posted it up road where no one around just because this virus I am so scared that and now my esa form a mess but they will get it I hope I did right thing need some advise.

    should I still phone them Monday about the esa form .
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Member Posts: 31,122 Disability Gamechanger

    Yes, i had the form myself last week too. Unfortunately, even though face to face assessments have been suspended for at least 3 months, you will still need to return the form by the date stated in the letter. Do you have a friend or family member that can post it for you once you've filled it in?
  • Zenkoblue
    Zenkoblue Member Posts: 96 Courageous
    Ahh ty I just gone up road where there was no one around posted it the form is a mess of spelling mistakes I hope they can read it Ive got dyslexia so I hope they understand thank you for replying ?
  • Zenkoblue
    Zenkoblue Member Posts: 96 Courageous
    I forgot one thing on the form about my eye illness anyway let them know about it ?
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,545 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Zenkoblue, has you managed to sort this? Please do let us know if we can do anything else to help.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.