Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
My problem is I have been dismissed disciplinary action. One of the employees accused me of sexual harassment. An incident occurred. I was a production worker. This person approached me and accidentally threw jam at her on a protective apron. around her breasts. I reflexively cleaned this place. I didn't think about touching her. It does not belong to women who have breasts. I apologized to her. She found the case settled. She accepted my apology. At the witnesses. After a few days I found out that she reported the matter to the manager. I was suspended and then disciplined. Affairs went to the police. I have been cleared of the charges. I learned that I am not the first person she accuses of harassment. This person is known by the police for such things. I am an old man. I have a wife and a granddaughter. Is there any possibility that my papers would not show disciplinary dismissal because of sexual abuse?
I would not like to explain this past situation to every new employer. I've been fired.
I also think that I was treated unfairly. My ex-boss didn't want to hear my explanation. Where is the presumption of innocence here? I was a good employee on every call. I was terribly disappointed.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.