Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Oakley76!
Hello everyone, I've suffered with fibromiagia for 3 years now, my spine has fused itself which creates pain just to stand up, and walking is beyond painful, I've also been diagnosed with very rare glaucoma called angle closure glaucoma, after surgery I'm still seeing spotted shading in my vision, I'm waiting for a emergency mri scan of the brain to find out if I now have Ms, I keep going numb on the left side of my body, sleeping is an absolute nightmare, waking up every morning with a hangover headache without the drinking, no pain medications work, looking for advice and support
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.