Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
When will I get a decision?
Had my assessment months ago and never got a single point. Since the appealed and say advisor from Marshal building. Telling me about ludicrous points system that no one seems to agree with. Anyways he told me few inside secrets that blew my mind. However I'm hoping it'll change soon as Scotland are being given the job of PIP Representatives, cannot get worse. Anyway took weeks more to tell me I've asked to have it overlooked???!!! I know that, it was me that appealed. The weeks later get text again saying a decision will be made. Magic roundabout comes to mind. Meanwhile I carry on struggling with many ailments with the grand total of £309 a month. Now with this crisis I'm restricted even more.when am I getting decision so I know when I can say goodbye to all my loved ones......
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 764 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.