Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Pip assessor blatantly lied and made things up
Just received my decision 0 points. The pip assessor said I have no mental health team involvement at all. Yet I took with me and have letters from my physchiatrist, mental health nurse. Appt letters going back 6 months and future appts..Pip assessor said I'm not on any medication! Yet I took it all with me and have copies of my prescription. I'm on 7 different meds! She said she examined me! She did not. She said I take my daughter to school, cook for her..ect yet I gave her a letter from social care stating shes temp living with her father as I xant see to my basic needs let alone hers! She said I was calm..they nearly had to get paramedics to me! .. I have just posted my mandatory reconsideration and enclosed all letters. How can they ignore evidence and tell such blatant lies. My question is..how long does MR normally take ?
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 622 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 908 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 637 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 691 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.