Pip assessor blatantly lied and made things up — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip assessor blatantly lied and made things up

Options
lippy
lippy Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Just received my decision 0 points. The pip assessor said I have no mental health team involvement at all. Yet I took with me and have letters from my physchiatrist, mental health nurse. Appt letters going back 6 months and future appts..Pip assessor said I'm not on any medication! Yet I took it all with me and have copies of my prescription. I'm on 7 different meds! She said she examined me! She did not. She said I take my daughter to school, cook for her..ect yet I gave her a letter from social care stating shes temp living with her father as I xant see to my basic needs let alone hers! She said I was calm..they nearly had to get paramedics to me! .. I have  just posted my mandatory reconsideration and enclosed all letters. How can they ignore evidence and tell such blatant lies. My question is..how long does MR normally take ? 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @lippy - Welcome to the community. I'm sorry to read about your PIP decision. Unfortunately we often hear about people's bad experiences with 'inaccurate' reporting in this forum.
    I'm sorry I can't answer your query, as I looked online for an answer to this recently, & couldn't find one. With the Coronavirus pandemic, many things are taking longer, so expect a wait to hear about your MR. You could try ringing the DWP later, but they mainly give a 'guideline' as to how long you might have to wait. Please let us know how you get on.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @lippy, just wanted to check in to see if there is anything we can do to help.
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.