Pip Mr — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip Mr

Options
affii1993
affii1993 Community member Posts: 103 Courageous
Hello hope everyone is ok and safe 
I don’t know if you remember my story I want my tribunal 2019 after fighting with DWP so it took me a year to get my PIP back the tribunal awarded me one year because they thought I may be a legible for hire a limit to something anyways I was off for a review in December got rejected in February put an MR supposed be due end of March and I asked my Dr for supporting letter but the surgery is closed and my advisor centre is closed to what can do now? It’s now nearly end of April am scared am going to lose it again and wait over an year for tribunal! What can I do now! So worried don’t know why dwp do this to us?

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @affii1993   Sorry to hear this.  Please if I can reassure you.

Please if I can ask you could inform DWP of any delay in getting any evidence.

You could also do a number of things to get evidence.

One of my recommendations is to apply Surgeries Website.

I have done this for medication delivery, apply for on line for appointments.

More important can if I wish to down load medical evidence from my own records.

You need to access this by contacting Surgery.

When opens. 

Other ones are health workers support workers reports. Any care plans.

Please can I inform you PIP as is any benefit is constantly under review .

This is one of the issues with anything regarding benefits.

I am afraid this does happen as I know my own personal circumstances.

Claiming since early Eighties and then again Nineties.

Was on a treadmill reviews one assessor says fit to work and sign on then eighteen months unfit to work.

Around we go again.  For a long period of time. Used a charity to help and guide mental health support worker intervened.

My advice to you is always get support, advice, guidance from any one who is supporting you.

If you have a mental health conditions can supply relevant charities.

If other conditions, illness always charities, organisation societies.

Offer support advice, guidance and may be able to attend and speak for you if they need to.

Please take care, keep safe.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • affii1993
    Options
    @thespiceman thank you so much for your reply and advice i am going to call dwp tmrw
  • affii1993
    Options
    @Username_removed hey how are you? Yes it’s for MR i need to send the supporting letter to support my claim! It’s very hard and stressful time 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.