Help needed PIp and education — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Help needed PIp and education

hogan28 Member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello I’m really hopping you can help me I’m currently living in supported accommodation for domestic abuse I really need for safety reasons to stay in such a place I also suffer bad mental health problems and learning disability’s i want to return to my uni course which I couldn’t finish cos of my illness however I don’t know will this affect my housing benefit I have applied for PIP does this help you get housing benefits? Any advice would really help as I badly badly need to be in supported accommodation which I could not afford without any rent help? Thank you guys 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.