Child/Working tax crdit — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Child/Working tax crdit

hello20 Member Posts: 98 Connected
Hello question for family member they are claiming tax credit an working tax credit an if they do change of address will that trigger there benefit to stop an go on uc 

or will they continue to recieve there tax credits normal



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.