Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, Hope someone can help

yvonnedeeryyvonnedeery Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited June 2020 in Universal Credit
Hi I am currently waiting on a reply from my uc50 form. I was on jobseekers and have handed in sick notes from august I handed in my 13weeks sicknotes and was told I couldn’t had in anymore and had to apply for universal credit to get the sick element as I can’t apply for the old sick as all new claims have to go through universal credit. I moved to universal credit in November and waiting on my uc50 form i waited to March for this. I also handed in another sick note which ran me to April so they have had sicknotes from august to April for me. I am just wondering if I get accepted to me able to claim sick under universal credit when will my claim get back dated from. I have asked advisor with no help. Should I not of received uc50 straight away as I had to go on universal credit due to long period of sickness and I already had all my sick notes in? Sorry for the long question it’s just really frustrating me.. thank u in advance to anyone that can help x

Replies

Sign in or join us to comment.