Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Have you been humiliated/abused while shopping in a supermarket? [Urgent callout]
We've had a request from our press office for people who have been humiliated or abused while shopping in a supermarket during coronavirus to share their experiences.
If this has happened to you and you'd be interested in sharing your experiences, please tell us:
• What happened
• What was said
• What your disability or impairment is
We understand many of these experiences could be especially raw and troubling for people to share, but we'd very much appreciate if you're able to help us.
Tell us how to make the community better for you. Complete our feedback form.
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments