Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi from Canada please please take your governments advice, stay in stay safe stay well,ive lost a cousin in UK to the virus taken the news to reach me a few days,it's very sad but he was one of the few who believed it couldn't happen to him,well it has he was only 42.so please take all the necessary precautions.as for us where fine life's on hold like everywhere else,but United this can be beaten.so please don't think it won't happen to you learn by my cousin's big mistake carrying on with life,he lost his for ignoring,the guidelines set out.so stay safe stay in stay well all the best carl58 & Jen.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.