Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Uh, hello, etc
Site developers - the tab stop really should jump from the title text to the discussion text; having to hit the Tab key 16 times to get from the title to the discussion is not an ideal user experience. Yes, to address this properly you'll need to rework the form layout.
Referred to these discussion boards after phoning the help line some months ago.
Am on the Autistic spectrum, and as it seems I do nothing by halves, also have ADHD.
Dealing with PTSD due to abuse in childhood and by my ex wife.
Was homeless from October last year, until the end of March this year.
I finally registered and am posting as I (a) need somewhere for a (probably temporary) daily diary, and (b) need to understand how the new Universal Credit ESA health assessment works.
I'm not really sure why I chose this user name.
Some things that are important to me -
My 9 year old son, mostly lives with his mother.
Neurodiversity advocacy work; have developed a large body of work around this and given a couple of talks; and will continue to do so as the opportunity arises - when it's safe for us to do these things again.
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 622 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 908 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 637 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 691 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments