Self employment income support scheme — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Self employment income support scheme

sus19 Member Posts: 5 Listener
edited May 2020 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi, hubby self employed sub contractor been out of work for the six weeks so far. So we applied for universal credit and the first payment next week. But today letter saying we are entitled to self employment income support scheme. Will I just have to tell them we are getting universal credit to make the payment less or do I need to tell UC once this is going through!? Not sure how it works. Any info would be great, thanks 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.