Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Tried everything to alleviate pain
I have been in physical pain 24/7 and I have tried everything to alleviate the pain. I have prayed to god over and over to take this pain away. Nothing helps. I just want the good lord to take me peacefully and live like dust in the wind for eternity. It's hopeless!!! I wake up in agony and then I'm in physical agony all day and in the evening as well. I've been living this nightmare with chronic headaches/back pain since 2005 and since last June I've had excruciating kidney stone pain even though it passed last August. People basically tell me to accept the pain. I can't especially when I'm living with an excruciating stabbing pain where my kidney stone was removed. I've had several tests blood work and the Drs can't find anything. They look at me like I'm crazy!
- 55.2K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 835 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 301 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 268 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.2K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 702 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 769 Autism and neurodiversity
- 951 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.