Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Universal credit and housing benefit

dkuk2020dkuk2020 Member Posts: 5 Listener
I'm currently living at home but looking to move out soon. I'm also receiving ESA. I need to find out roughly how much housing support I can get. I know this can only be done properly when I have a specific flat in mind. When on check the LHA site based on a flatshare the rate is £150 per week but a 1 bedroom is £250 per week. I'm looking for either a studio or a flatshare - a flatshare being more likely with 1-3 others. I know there are online forms to help with this on the gov.uk site i.e turn to us and entitled to but I find the forms to complicated to do on my own. Can anyone help with this?


Sign in or join us to comment.