Hi, my name is ChrisHolden1903! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is ChrisHolden1903!

Options
ChrisHolden1903
ChrisHolden1903 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello I'm 
Chris, 36 from Cheshire diagnosed with ASC ( autism spectrum condition ) and BPD ( borderline personality disorder )

Comments

• Tammyjane33
    Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @ChrisHolden1903.
    It's nice to meet you (virtually).
    Welcome to scopes online community. I'm Tammy one of the volunteer community champions here on the site. Take  a look around the site and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. 
    Have a good day. 
    Tammy
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @ChrisHolden1903 - Welcome to the community, & thank you for joining. As Tammy says, please do have a look around the forum, & join in with any of the many discussions going on. You also might like to have a look at our virtual 'Coffee lounge' where we chat about our interests & lots more. There are links right at the top of this page to this & the other discussions. I hope you enjoy being part of this friendly & supportive group. :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @ChrisHolden1903 and welcome to the Community from me also.  I hope you are well and having a nice weekend.  It's nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.

You will find the forum to be a great place to meet new friends and I hope you find it a useful place to be.  We are a friendly bunch of people on here.  I look forward to seeing you on here.  If we can be of help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • ChrisHolden1903
    ChrisHolden1903 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    thankyou everyone for your kind caring supportive welcome and thankyou for having me you all have very precious hearts so thankyou all
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Afternoon @ChrisHolden1903. Glad to have you with us on the community. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @ChrisHolden1903 Welcome to the community a big hello and welcome from me too   
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @ChrisHolden1903 :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.