Hi, my name is ChrisHolden1903! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is ChrisHolden1903!

Options
ChrisHolden1903
ChrisHolden1903 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello I'm 
Chris, 36 from Cheshire diagnosed with ASC ( autism spectrum condition ) and BPD ( borderline personality disorder )

Comments

• Tammyjane33
    Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @ChrisHolden1903.
    It's nice to meet you (virtually).
    Welcome to scopes online community. I'm Tammy one of the volunteer community champions here on the site. Take  a look around the site and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. 
    Have a good day. 
    Tammy
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @ChrisHolden1903 - Welcome to the community, & thank you for joining. As Tammy says, please do have a look around the forum, & join in with any of the many discussions going on. You also might like to have a look at our virtual 'Coffee lounge' where we chat about our interests & lots more. There are links right at the top of this page to this & the other discussions. I hope you enjoy being part of this friendly & supportive group. :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @ChrisHolden1903 and welcome to the Community from me also.  I hope you are well and having a nice weekend.  It's nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.

You will find the forum to be a great place to meet new friends and I hope you find it a useful place to be.  We are a friendly bunch of people on here.  I look forward to seeing you on here.  If we can be of help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • ChrisHolden1903
    ChrisHolden1903 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    thankyou everyone for your kind caring supportive welcome and thankyou for having me you all have very precious hearts so thankyou all
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Afternoon @ChrisHolden1903. Glad to have you with us on the community. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @ChrisHolden1903 Welcome to the community a big hello and welcome from me too   
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @ChrisHolden1903 :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019

Brightness