Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is NanHamilton!
I stayed in Shetland from 1983 to 1992 and found i always wanted to come back so here i am living in 2 lingq ,, weathersta, brae.
beautiful place to live, a bit remote but not to bad, My husbandis happy here to , we also have a good neighbour so thats good to.
My grandson has ADHD ad Asberg together but he is no 28. Also i have a granddaugter who is 30 and a great grandson Xander who is 8 9 in August. Anyone wanting to chat would be fine with me . Iworked in he sensory i camelo falkirk, where we lived before, and aso worked in montfield for 9 years with the elderly , if i was fit i would still be doing but at 70 i am slowing down. Thanks for letting me join.
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.