Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is swampy!

swampyswampy Member Posts: 8 Listener
Well it’s Martin that’s my nickname I got a long time ago lol,hope everyone is doing ok out there 

Replies

• Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,998

Scope community team

I'm not doing too bad today @swampy. What about yourself? How are you getting on at the moment?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,653 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @swampy! :)
    Scope

• swampyswampy Member Posts: 8 Listener
    Thank you Chloe
    Hi Adrian im currently shielding until end of June unless things change hope you all at Scope are safe and well and obviously all the community 
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,998

Scope community team

Hi @swampy,  I think we're alright. Thank you.

Glad to hear you're staying safe. Give us a shout if you need any advice or information (or just a chat!) during this period. You're always welcome here.
    Community Manager
    Scope
    Thank you Adrian and I will do 
  • AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @swampy and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you.  Glad you are keeping safe and well all through this.  I am too, thanks for asking.  I hope you enjoy your time with us on the forum as we are a friendly bunch of people on here.  I look forward to seeing you around anyway.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 9,141 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @swampy - Welcome to the community from me too. Thank you for your good wishes. I'm doing OK, thank you, & hope you are doing well. Please have a look around at the different discussions, visit our virtual 'Coffee lounge' (links at the top of this page), or chat here any time. I hope the sun is shining where you are, & that you have a good day. It's good to 'meet' you, & I hope to see you around this friendly community. :)
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 11,174 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @swampy A warm welcome to the community glad to have you on board and look forward to seeing you around
Sign in or join us to comment.