Hi, my name is swampy! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is swampy!

swampy
swampy Community member Posts: 8 Listener
Well it’s Martin that’s my nickname I got a long time ago lol,hope everyone is doing ok out there 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    I'm not doing too bad today @swampy. What about yourself? How are you getting on at the moment?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @swampy! :)
    Scope

• swampy
    Thank you Chloe
  • swampy
    Hi Adrian im currently shielding until end of June unless things change hope you all at Scope are safe and well and obviously all the community 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @swampy,  I think we're alright. Thank you.

Glad to hear you're staying safe. Give us a shout if you need any advice or information (or just a chat!) during this period. You're always welcome here.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • swampy
    Thank you Adrian and I will do 
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @swampy and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you.  Glad you are keeping safe and well all through this.  I am too, thanks for asking.  I hope you enjoy your time with us on the forum as we are a friendly bunch of people on here.  I look forward to seeing you around anyway.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @swampy - Welcome to the community from me too. Thank you for your good wishes. I'm doing OK, thank you, & hope you are doing well. Please have a look around at the different discussions, visit our virtual 'Coffee lounge' (links at the top of this page), or chat here any time. I hope the sun is shining where you are, & that you have a good day. It's good to 'meet' you, & I hope to see you around this friendly community. :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @swampy A warm welcome to the community glad to have you on board and look forward to seeing you around

Brightness